Depart from Lisbon a board a fast boat on the quest for Dolphins!
Connecting people with Nature! Embark on this Nature Tourism odyssey.
What to expect on a Dolphin Watching Lisbon Tour
The Dolphin Watching Lisbon boat tour is our “Best-seller“. Before leaving the river Tagus, we will pass under the bridge 25th of April, built in 1966. We will see the beautiful monuments in the neighborhood of Belém, such as the monument of the Discoveries and the Tower of Belém, built 500 years ago.
Get to know the Bugio lighthouse from close up and glimpse the view of our Portuguese coast.
Up to 3 hours, venture aboard where you can also find other marine species such as sharks, jellyfish, seabirds, whales or even seaturtles, so close to Lisbon.
Although our sighting success observing dolphins is around 96%, SeaEO Tours cannot be held responsible if, despite of all efforts, the clients don’t have the opportunity to watch dolphins at their wild environment. It is an Ocean Safari.
Pratical information about the Dolphin Watching Lisbon Tour
Departure: Gate 3 – Doca de Santo Amaro
Duration: up to 3 hours
Schedule: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Prices: Adult ticket: 60€ / Children from 4 to 11 years: 30€ (prices will be updated in 2022)
Not admitted bellow 4 years (please contact us).
Minimum per tour: 4 people (minimum per booking: 1 adult)
What is included
- Fees & fuel
- Nature guide book
- Certified guide & Marine Biologist
- Multi-language guided tour (Portuguese, English, French, Italian and Spanish)
Our crew if fully committed to give you best experience. Here you have a few recommendations before departing:
- Bring warm cloth even if it is a sunny day outside (remember you’ll be out in the ocean in a speed boat!) and comfortable shoes.
- Consider using sunglasses and always sun screen. The sun reflects on the water surface and you can easily get sun burns.
- Check if your camera is fully charged. You’ll want to remember this day forever!
- Check-in 15 minutes before
Because whales as spotted few times each year, we cannot consider it the Lisbon Whale Watching, we prefer to call it Dolphin Watching Lisbon.