Come visit Lisbon on a boat towards the Oceanarium!
Considered as the BEST attraction in Lisbon, the Oceanário has amazing aquascapes. It is more than a simple transfer. During 40 minutes, enjoy Lisbon’s skyline along the water line with guided information of the monuments and with introduction of the Oceanário de Lisboa by a Marine Biologist. Digital Skip-the-line ticket included
Adult (+12 years old): 39 €
Child (5 to 11 years old): 39 €
Infant (Until 4 years old): Free
40 minutes by boat + Oceanario permanent + temporary exibitions
What to expect
- If you just booked a Dolphin Watching tour with us, this is a great chance to have an amazing Ocean Day!
- Come and visit Lisbon’s Historical monuments with the best perspective from the Tagus River towards the skyline of our lovely city.
- Enjoy the knowledge of our local crew with the adventurous speedboat (Rigid Inflatable Boat). You will get the most out of this experience with guided explanations starting under the 25th of April bridge.
- Get some speed until the South margin and embrace the Sanctuary of Christ the King. You will take 5 minutes until the most important Square in Lisbon, the Commerce Square with its straight connection towards the river with the Columns in the middle.
- We will head up to the modern neighborhood of Lisbon. You will have plenty of time to take pictures and memories.
- Get a fully introduction of the Aquarium while sailing on the boat with an expert Marine Biologist who will explain the importance of the Oceans for our human livelyhood.
- Desembark in Parque das Nações with a Skip-The-Line ticket to the Oceanarium
THE FIRST BOAT TOUR TO OCEANARIUM OF LISBON!
On the first half of the Tour, you will sail over the Historic sights of Lisbon discovering the BEST way to visit Lisbon.
When we start sailing towards the modern part of the city, the Marine Biologist will introduce you to the Oceanarium and its history, while you enjoy an amazing sights over Lisbon.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Certified & Knowledgeable Crew
- Fuel & Insurance included
- Boat transfer to Parque das Nações
- Skip-the-line tickets for adults and children included
Know before you go
We suggest that you bring comfortable casual clothes, shoes and a warm jacket just in case.
Because we only provide one-way transfer, make sure you know how to get back from Parque das Nações. There are Metro and BUS options.