Start your visit to Oceanário de Lisboa on a Boat Transfer with a Marine Biologist preview!
Considered as the best attraction in town, the Oceanário de Lisboa has amazing aquascapes. The Oceanário de Lisboa Boat Transfer is more than a simple boat transfer. During 40 minutes, enjoy Lisbon’s skyline along the water line with guided information of the monuments and with an introduction of the Oceanário de Lisboa by a Marine Biologist. Digital Skip-the-line ticket included.
THE FIRST BOAT TOUR TO OCEANÁRIO DE LISBOA!
On the first half of the tour, you will sail over the Historic sights of Lisbon, discovering the best way to visit Lisbon.
When we start sailing towards the modern part of the city, our Marine Biologist will introduce you to the Oceanário de Lisboa and its history, while you enjoy amazing sights over Lisbon.
What’s included in Oceanário de Lisboa Boat Transfer
- Skip-the-line tickets for adults and children
- Permanent and temporary exibitions
- Boat transfer to Parque das Nações, Oceanário de Lisboa
- Certified & knowledgeable Crew
- Multi Language Crew: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Fuel & Insurance
Adult (+12 years old): 39 €
Child (5 to 11 years old): 39 €
Infant (Until 4 years old): Free
40 minutes by boat + Oceanario permanent + temporary exibitions
What to expect
- Lisbon’s Historical monuments with the best perspective from the Tagus River towards the skyline of our lovely city.
- Knowledge crew on an adventurous speedboat (Rigid Inflatable Boat). You will get the most out of this experience with guided explanations starting under the 25th of April bridge.
- Enjoy some speed until the south margin and embrace the Sanctuary of Cristo Rei. You will take 5 minutes until the most important Square in Lisbon, Praça do Comércio with its straight connection towards the river with the Columns in the middle.
- Visit the modern neighborhood of Lisbon and have plenty of time to take pictures and create memories.
- Get a fully introduction of the Aquarium while sailing on the boat with an expert Marine Biologist who will explain the importance of the Oceans for our human livelyhood.
- Desembark in Parque das Nações with a Skip-The-Line ticket to the Oceanarium
For a complete experience book a Dolphin Watching tour with us, this is a great chance to have an amazing Ocean Day!
Know before you go
We suggest that you bring comfortable casual clothes, shoes and a warm jacket, just in case.
Because we only provide one-way transfer, make sure you know how to get back from Parque das Nações. There are Metro and BUS options.